Training in mental health and Court of Protection law
The team at Butler & Co Solicitors has a great deal of experience in providing training on mental health law and procedure to healthcare professionals, hospital managers, Mental Health Act Administrators, advocacy services, and other lawyers.
We will be pleased to hear from you if you have a training need that you think we may assist in addressing.
The main areas in which we are able to provide training are set out below.
Areas in which we would be happy to provide training include:
- Mental Health Tribunal procedure
- Mental Health Tribunal advocacy
- Law and procedure at hospital managers’ hearings
- Law and procedure for Mental Health Act Administrators
- Treatment provisions under Part 4 Mental Health Act 1983
- Mental Health Act 1983
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Law and procedure at the Court of Protection
- The role of the litigation friend
- Mental health law updates
Enquiries should be addressed to Michael Butler on 01823 692800, or at email@example.com